Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Oh So Sweet Seventeen! xD

Hello all,just wanna share something about my oh-so-happy-seventeen-birthday-celebration on my big big day 08.11.2010:D

I'm kinda excited plus nervous while I'm countdown-ing the coming of my big day on 07.11.10 night.I don't even feel sleepy!Ehehe.At last,i sleep around 11.30pm but was half-awake when 12.00am because of those birthday wishes messages.My mobile phone can't stop vibrating. :D

I got not-too-little-and-not-too-many cards and presents from my dears.Ahaha X).Thanks ♥

the cards ♥
from Ms.ZQ & Mr.YF,Mr.JK,Ms.Yan,Ms.ST and the book of cards written by more than 80 people but made by Ms.KH aka 8po! X)

the presents ♥
the Vincci's high heel shoes & the "17" candles from my dearest SAKAIIs & VIPs,the cupcake from the cutie Ms.ShuSi,the Big Apple Donut from Ms.YuanLin,Ms.ChaiSian & Ms.ZhiYing,the dress from Ms.YeeMun & Ms.ZhiLing,the Brands Outlet's T-shirt from Ms.ZhiQi,the so-cute-photoframe from Ms.AhYan,the snack/sweets from Ms.PeiWen and the most important is the delicious cake from Mr.Victor.

I celebrated my birthday with them,my dearest SAKAIIs & VIPs...

with them,Mr.WaiKong Hiew,Mr.MunKit Ng & Ms.JiaHui How...


and also my cutie family too! :)

Oh yeah,me and KarHui gone to Pavilion to met my brother and so-called-grandpa,MunKit when school end.Thanks to Kristofer for teaching us how to walk to our destination from the monorail station.And yes,we reached there safely! haha xD.We decided to had our lunch at Wong Kok at last.We got a free drink because of my birthday.No need to thanks me lah! X)

the cup of milk tea ♥

After that,we had a walk in Uniqlo and also Fahrenheit 88.That's a unique shop inside Fahrenheit 88 which call "物料".The things inside is cute enough and it's also got sold lots of beautiful outlets.But,the price is too expensive to me. ><"

Lastly,We went back home by LRT around 5.30pm. ♥ Home sweet home ♥

I did enjoyed my big day! Thank you guys! ♥♥♥

I'm totally in sweet seventeen now! =)


-Happy Sweet Seventeen-

No comments:

Post a Comment